CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I'm Back!!! Finally~


Gosh! It's been sooo long I left out my Blog. It's embracing to tell that I was just realized that the last post of mine was 27/June/2011. Haha. I was like, WOW~! This post was decade ago. LMAO Anyway, I'm really touched and feel so thankful to hear that there are still peeps who still following and refreshing my blog and asking me "Why din't you update your Blog?". So, let's flash back and catch up what had happened on me for the year which been left out ;) A short flashing through perhaps! 

First of all, me now officially Bachelor of Quantity Surveying (Hons) Year2Sem2 student, as usual in UTAR.. Two-and-half years more to escape from Universiti Tak Ada Rehat. Ehem, this sentence sounds weird lah Agnes Tan, like giving short self-introduction to the first met friend. LOL Please forgive me that I've been so long not typing blog, and feels weirdy when typing. HuHuHuHu ^w^ 

Wokay! Back to the topic, what's fun was, I attended Korean Class for my elective foreign language. My lecture is a Korean, pure Korean who eats kimchi since kidos ;p Meanwhile, my besties (Khwek CK, Tan ZK) and I followed her to Bidor and Tapah on May for helping Orang Asli. It was a fun trip with my seon saeng nim (means teacher in Korean) and her 11 month-old boy--Joseph. Me now still continue attending her class and learn more because of lazy on chasing the subtitle when syiok syiok watching Korean drama. Ngek Ngek Ngek. 3:)


This photo was taken on the hanging bridge at a natural hot springs around Bidor. 


What's next? hmm...So glad to say that I involved in the Christmas Charity Night of UTAR last Christmas. Although the performance of my group not going smoothly throughout the show, but then I'm ensure that every performers enjoyed at the night. Another thing is I'm so regret that not attending the Element Night 5.0 last Friday night. I heard that the Element Night 5.0 was fun and well goes from the start to the end of show! Here's the photo of the Charity Night last Christmas.


We're performing Parody Pinocchio Drama which there is My favorite Barney inside. ;p


There are many more that I would like to share!!! 
Eg, Meeting Dr. Mahathir Bin Mohamad at Tokyo Street, Pavillion, (Once I saw him there, I was like "drift" my best towards him and requested for photo taking! *So embracing* HAHAXD)
First time of my life attending my friend's graduate ceremony. She is my best girl friend ever!! I love you, Shein. ♥  
Happiness & Depress throughout the year~
There is a handsome Turkey boy moved in my hostel. (*u*) 
Many self-previews on Dramasss & Moviesss.
Etc Etc Etc.......



My dear Shein and I. 



p/s: I'm Back!!! ;) 
部落格正式恢復成為我的心情稟告區。

0 comments: